Recruitment of Bachelors in the first year of the Bachelor’s degree in the Internet and Multimedia specialty
Due to the lack of selection of new graduates by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for the specialty Internet and Multimedia and with the authorization of the Rector by letter n ° 3035-18 / UAC / SG / VR-AA / SA of November 27, 2018, the Director of the Institute of Training and Research in Computer Science of the University of Abomey-Calavi (IFRI-UAC) informs the public, the following:
It is proceeded to the opening of direct registrations in full paying license Bachelor graduates of series C, D, and E in the specialty Internet and Multimedia for the academic year 2018-2019.
The application file contains the following documents:
– a handwritten application addressed to the Director of IFRI specifying the specialty;
– a fact sheet to be removed from the IFRI General Secretariat or downloaded from the Institute’s website;
– a legal photocopy of the attestation and transcript of the Baccalaureate;
– a legalized photocopy of transcripts for grades 5th , 6th and 7th forms;
– a legalized photocopy of the birth certificate or any document in lieu thereof;
– an identity photo ;
– a legalized photocopy of the nationality certificate;
– an envelope A4 stamped at 500 F CFA bearing the address of the candidate for nationals or an international reply coupon for foreigners;
– a legalized parental commitment for the payment of training costs;
– a receipt for payment of the sum of ten thousand (10,000) FCFA representing the expenses of study of file to be poured on the account n ° 07259340007 opened in the books of the BOA;
– for the permanent agents of the State, a letter of placement of the Ministry of Public Service.
Applicants must submit their applications to the Institute’s Secretariat strictly no later than Thursday, December 6, 2018.
NB: No file will be accepted after this deadline. The list of successful graduates will be posted at the Institute on Friday, December 7, 2018 at 3 pm
Done at Abomey-Calavi on November 28, 2018
Professor Eugène C. EZIN